Terms & Conditions – Cancellation, Refund & Gift Voucher Policy
- Cancellations by the Operator – The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel or vary any service for any reason including as a result of weather conditions, insufficient reservations, availability of product, track availability or any unforeseen event or circumstance. The selling agent and/or Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities of the Operator.
- Refunds are made at the total discretion of the Operator.
- Pre-paid bookings may be altered in accordance with the following:
- Up until 24 hours prior to the date and time of any pre-paid reservation you may change (subject to availability) or cancel your booking for a full refund by contacting the Operator directly.
- Within 24 hours of any scheduled reservation any change to the booking is at the absolute discretion of the Operator and may incur a fee up to a maximum of 100% of the price paid for the activity or service.
- In the event that a pre-paid reservation is not utilised by the customer without any notification to the Operator then it is deemed to have been used.
- Gift Cards/Vouchers – Cards/vouchers have no value until activated at the time of purchase. Minimum value of $10 is required. To redeem, the card/voucher needs to be presented to the front desk of Highlands Motorsport Park. The card/voucher is redeemable against any product available at Highlands Motorsport Park. The value on the card/voucher in non-refundable and cannot be redeemable for cash. Highlands Motorsport Park is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards/vouchers. No change will be given on purchases but balances can be redeemed on further purchases. The card/voucher cannot be used to purchase event tickets. The card/voucher expires 12 months after date of purchase. To check your balance, the card needs to be scanned at Highlands Motorsport Park front desk.
- Any decision regarding an exception to the stated policy in these terms and conditions will be made entirely at the discretion of the Operator.
- The name of the business that will appear on your bank/credit card statements will be Highlands Motorsport Park Ltd. Your account will be charged in New Zealand Dollars.
Seth Daniels May 25, 2018